After planning weddings in Hampton Roads for two years now, I believe I can now vouch for some of my favorite and most beautiful venues to say I do at to the love of your life. So, without further ado I give you my top 5 venues:
- The Mansion at Double R Ranch. I’ve had the pleasure of visiting this venue a few times last year and I must say I am left speechless every time! When you walk in you are greeted with glass flaked walls and ceilings adorned with beautiful chandeliers that make you feel like you are in a real life fairy tale. Don’t believe me check out this beautiful inspirational shoot we planned and styled last spring. Oh my, I almost forgot to mention the beautiful pool and the guest bedrooms that are all yours to enjoy during your weekend stay. Be sure to visit their website as the word on social media is they are opening their barn soon for weddings too.
- Let’s stay in Suffolk a little while longer and draw our attention to the Obici House. All I can say is this venue is AMAZINGLY beautiful! If you are a lover of old world charm then this beauty is just for you. We had so much fun styling this venue and adding a few glamour touches here and there.
- Do y’all mind if I take you outside of Hampton Roads for a minute. I have found the most precious gem tucked away on some beautiful acreage and I can’t help but to swoon. This lovely venue has only been around for a short bit but Lands End Plantation gives you all the feels –whether open fields and beautiful trees are your thing or old plantation homes and barns, your possibilities are endless.
- Simple elegance comes to mind when thinking about the last two venues, first up is The Founder’s Inn. This beautifully landscaped venue offers lovely picturesque scenes to say I do and the most beautiful setting to have your first dance. Close your eyes –imagine twirling in the middle of the dance floor with the love of your life while all of your guest are watching you fall in love all over again with your love.
- Lastly our very own storybook venue, The Chrysler Museum, this gem will leave you feeling like Cinderella entering the ballroom for the first time. From the attention to detail of the staff to the beauty of the ballroom, you are guaranteed to leave your guest talking for years to come.
Picking the right venue can be difficult but with a little help from a professional planner your worries can disappear. I hope you enjoyed my top 5 beauties and if you need help easing the stress of planning or an amazing team to help you pull the pieces together, simply fill out our contact form and we will reach out to you soon.